Good mornings guys and gals!
We’re all so glad that we can keep bringing you this fantastic event year after year, and that wouldn’t be possible without all of your continued support. So thanks again for buying a ticket to this year’s boat party!
To help you ensure you have a great time, we’ve put together some last-minute information to remind you the when, where and how:
IMPORTANT STUFF FIRST:
Please make sure you arrive on time!
THE BOAT WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU.
Be at TOWER MILLENNIUM PIER for 18:30 at the ABSOLUTE LATEST.
We have 260+ people to scan and give wristbands to, the earlier you arrive the quicker we can get this done.
Boarding finishes at 18:45, and departure soon after that, with or without you! Arrive in plenty of time, preferably around 18:00, and you should be fine!
You can find the pier here: https://tfl.gov.uk/hub/stop/930GTMP/tower-pier/. Nearest Tube is Tower Hill, followed by Monument/Bank.
- All you need to claim your wristband(s) is your ticket PDF(s) with barcode. If you don’t have this, make yourself known to the LondonFurs staff, identifiable by their red and white ‘staff’ badges, on the pier.
- Please REMEMBER YOUR ID! Security cannot allow you onto the boat without it. This has to be Government issued (Passport, Driving License, Citizen Card, etc.) Please contact us if you’re unsure if your ID will be accepted.
- Card payments are available on the boat (with a minimum transaction of £15), but please try to use cash as this speeds things up for everyone!
- Please DO NOT bring any outside alcohol on board.
- The boat WILL NOT be serving food. Please be sure to eat something before the event.
- Be aware that the pier will be in constant use by the general public as we are waiting to board. Please be respectful of this and do not obstruct access to the pier.
- IMPORTANT: We are very excited at the amount of enthusiasm everyone has for this year’s theme, but please do not dress in a way that risks indecent exposure, suggests affiliation to unconstitutional organisations or hate groups, or is not otherwise in good humour. This is outlined in the Code of Conduct, which by attending you are agreeing to.
- So absolutely no Mankini Borat; Hitler; or – worst case – Mankini Borat Hitler.
FURSUIT BAG TICKET HOLDERS
- Please proceed to the FRONT of the pier queue and make yourselves known to the staff – you will be let on first! The fursuit bag area will be clearly marked (it’s on the middle deck).
BOAT PARTY TICKET HOLDERS
- LondonFurs staff members will be at the pier queue before boarding begins. They will be making sure you have everything (Wristband, ID) and deal with any issues in order to make boarding as quick and smooth as possible. Any problems give them a holla!
- If you have bought more than one ticket please make sure ALL of your party are with you as you will be given all wristbands at once.
- Please DO NOT bring any LARGE bags with you! There is no room on the boat for these, and you could jeopardise getting on the boat yourself.
- However, if you have a backpack or small bag, this is fine. Think aircraft hand-baggage size.
- Finally, have a great night, take lots of pictures, and most of all HAVE FUN!